Animal Models and Cell Lines
>Cre mouse models
- B-Tnfrsf11a(RANK)-iCre mice
- The Tnfrsf11a gene encodes receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappa B (RANK), maps to the same region of chromosome 18 as familial expansile osteolysis.
- B-Ucp1-iCre mice
- The Ucp1 gene, encodes the uncoupling protein 1, a transmembrane protein found in the mitochondria of brown adipose tissue.
- B-Col10a1-iCre mice
- The Col10a1 gene encodes a short-chain minor collagen of cartilage which is a direct transcriptional target of RUNX2 during chondrogenesis.
- B-Oxr1-iCreERT2 mice
- The Oxr1. gene, encoding oxidation resistance 1, is a member of a conserved family of genes found in eukaryotes but not in prokaryotes.
- B-Syn1-iCre mice
- The Syn1 gene encodes synapsin I, a neuronal phosphoprotein associated with the membranes of small synaptic vesicles.
- B-Zeb1-iCreERT2 mice
- The Zeb1 encodes a zinc finger transcription factor that expressed in the media of arteries and in cardiomyocytes. In this strain, CreERT2 recombinase expression is under the control of Zeb1 promoter.